VIDEO OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Sector : Digital / Média / Vidéo Internet
Location: London, Oxford Circus
Available from: March 1st 2018
Duration: 6 months+/permanent
Reporting to: Commercial Director & Operations Manager
Who are We ?
Digiteka is an international leader in premium online video distribution with offices in Paris & Madrid (since 2007) and London (since 2015).
Digiteka’s innovative & disruptive smart video player technology enables online Media Publishers to rapidly increase their video inventory and revenue both on web and mobile by automatically displaying premium relevant videos on every article page across desktop & mobile. Current UK publisher sites deploying our technology include: Digital Spy, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Esquire, Men’s Health, The Week, AutoExpress, EVO, BT, Football365, FourFourTwo, Den of Geek, Expert Reviews and many more.
Digiteka works with more than 500 premium online Publishers and 4000 professional video producers and is backed by prestigious European investors.
Your Role :
This role covers Video Operations, Editorial & Ad Ops side of the business providing a valuable opportunity to gain experience and expertise in various key areas of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a dynamic, successful & growing international digital media company, to play a direct role in developing the UK business (still at a relatively start-up stage) and to become an expert in the Online Video Advertising industry, which is very hot right now!
Your Mission :
- Daily updating & ongoing management of Digiteka’s video catalogue.
- Daily moderation of the contextualized video player on Publisher websites
- Ad Ops: programming and management of digital Ad tags within Digiteka’s adserver
- Setting up and overseeing the implementation of the Digiteka smart player on new sites
- Responsibility for overseeing optimised Ad setup across UK websites
- Review and analysis of campaign/tag performance using analytics dashboards
- Market research identifying publisher and advertising partners
- Sales support & lead generation
- Supporting the Commercial Director and Operations Manager as required
- Native UK / English language
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area, for example, Media, Technology, IT, Journalism, Advertising
- Knowledge/interest in the digital video and mobile advertising industry
- Strong interest in the UK News & media industry, as well as technology & advertising
- Experience of using source code editing software’s such as Notepad ++ a plus
- Familiarity with video players (I.e. JW Player, Brightcove, Ooyala) and video platforms (YouTube etc) would be useful
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Start-up culture mentality, autonomy/self-sufficiency, detail oriented, people person, analytical spirit/mind, good tech culture, customer-oriented
- Proactive, energetic and excited by a challenge!